NEW! Buckhead stop at Landmark Diner weeks 6, 7, 8 (July 10-28) to Congregation Shearith Israel!
Riding the bus to camp is so much fun! We will provide bus service to our Intown and Sandy Springs locations in 2017.
Cost - Same as 2016!
Morning bus M-F: $25/week (prorated the 3-day week of July 4th - $15)
Afternoon bus M-F: $25/week (prorated the 3-day week of July 4th - $15)
Camp runs at our Intown location, Congregation Shearith Israel, for 8 weeks - June 5 - July 28
Camp runs at our Sandy Springs location, Atlanta Jewish Academy, for 4 weeks - July 10-August 4
- Bus spots are limited and will be reserved on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bus stop locations are subject to change based on passenger numbers.
- Bus times noted below are approximate and subject to change.
- A minimum number of campers is required to offer each stop.
- 15 passenger vans may be used for smaller routes
Please note: Please refer to the detailed bus schedule in your Camp-in-Touch account for specific times the bus will depart each stop. The times below are approximate.
Parents/guardians must provide 24 hours' notice for ANY bus, carpool, or before/after care change. Specifically, camper parents must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of any change.
Afternoon travel/care changes must be submitted by 3:00pm the day before.
Morning travel/care changes must be submitted by 8:00am the day before.
Change examples include but are not limited to:
- He is not signed up, but please send Bobby home on the Toco Hills bus today.
- Please drop Suzy at the Brookhaven stop instead of B'nai Torah today.
- Please keep Sam in after care today. He does not need to ride the bus.
- Greg will ride home with Joey Smith's mom at carpool today.