Registration for summer 2017 is OPEN!
Returning In the City Camp families can log in and register here. Click “Retrieve/Set Password” if you forgot your password. Once you have logged in, select Camper Application to register and update your information.
New In the City Camp families can create an account and register here.
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind when you register for summer 2017!
- In the City Camp is NOT a specialty camp; it's a day camp that delivers the outcomes traditionally found at overnight camp. Campers who attend for multiple weeks get the most out of our program: lasting relationships with campers and staff; a positive connection with their Jewish heritage; strengthened communication, problem solving, and collaboration skills; and a "summer home" comfort that encourages them to try new things. Every week brings new activities, new field trips, and new Shabbat celebrations. And because Kid Campers choose the way they spend their days, they can customize their experience to the activities they love most. It's the best of both worlds!
- Spaces are limited to 120 Kid Campers, 20 Tween Campers, and 10 Counselors in Training per week.
- Multi-Week Discount: Campers who attend more than 3 weeks of our full-day Kid and Tween Camp programs save $25/week on weeks 4-9.
- Kid Camp Single-Day Option: Come to Kid Camp for just a day or two! Perfect for families who want to try out camp or families who need one day of super-fun childcare. Entering K-5th grade only. $85/day. Available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Parents must register at least 24 hours in advance of each day.
- Let us help make camp more affordable - Learn more about financial support
Contact Registration Manager Sarah Benton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-698-1134 x1.